Contact Me

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chicken Burritos (not a recipe)

confetti that fell out of my Halloween card


Jan has washed her hens and wrapped them up like burritos. You can see them here.  Fancy like being wrapped up when I bathed her just before she died. My little chick certainly did not mind being bundled up in a towel, burrowing down further when I tried to see if she were okay.



after a chick bath
and before going to bed with me
You can see the rest of the chick bathing here.

 
I am so ill and wanting KFC gravy!
 
I have wanted to share Jan's chicken burritos with everyone!
 
Your turn
Do you love the chicken burritos? 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Soooo very cute. Particularly with no recipe attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EC,
    Yes, no recipe attached is correct. I just kept going back to that picture every day because I thought it was so cute. Then, I just had to share it.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.