Contact Me

Friday, April 20, 2012

"The Cholesterol Shuffle" Wisdom from Wenchypoo's Old Bat Cave

Wenchypoo gives a simple explanation on how fiber can lower your cholesterol. Oh, you already know? Well, she has an entertaining blog. And, this is not so long.

Eat more fiber! My friends teased me about my touting fiber, suggesting it for all their ailments long before it became chi chi to talk fiber. They rolled their eyes at me and did not care if I saw them. Hello! I was right!

Your turn
Does anyone else get their 50 grams of fiber each day? 

3 comments:

  1. I eat plenty of fruits, veggies, and whole grains so who knows? I'm assuming I get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to get that much fiber. Usually I get it in bread ( home baked) by adding other grains to wheat. I have to check out that link. Yes, you are very correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free and LindaM,
    Yay for fiber and friends who partake!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.