Contact Me

Monday, February 19, 2018

Walmart Online Order Saving

A card came in the mail for $10 off a $35 order. I thought today was the deadline so I was frantically looking for the card with the code. No, the 28th was the deadline. My bank card is at the bank, so I used exbf's credit card and will give the money back to him.

Sure enough, the order came to $29 instead of the $39 I ordered. This works for me. I realized there are codes on the internet all the time, so I will be using them to get $10 off a $50 order. I am $10 to the good today.

My only problem was the ordering from my computer. It made no sense and the same offer was not online. So, I went to WM and got a very helpful young employee to do it for me. It appears my only two problems were 1) I needed to use the app on my phone, 2) I am slow and must use a stylus. I can use the stylus but she probably did not have the time it would take me. Next time, I can slog through by myself.

Exbf can order, too, and get $10 off. Yay! I am patting myself on the back for accomplishing this saving. I will pat a little harder when I can do it by myself...lol.

Today must be the first day in over two weeks When it has not rained, sprinkled or drizzled. Although the day was a little dreary this morning, it has brightened considerably. (about 4 pm now)

Robins are all around, pecking in the yard. Oh, that was this morning for the robins.More daffodils are in bloom. Tulips are closer to blooming. Exbf said that he heard male Cardinals' mating calls as he sat in my driveway waiting for me to get ready one day two weeks ago. The squirrels are still ripping up the tarp for bedding. I wonder if birds are getting it for their bedding. I have some yarn I may toss up there on the tarp for them to use.

I was going to plant a few garlic cloves today. I didn't.  A guy at the farmer's market gave me a clove of Elephant Garlic last year. I ripped the cloves off when they started to have green shoots. By keeping them mostly in the dark, they are still good, I think. We will see.

Your turn
Did you get a card from WM with coupon for $10 off $35 order? Do you ever order from WM using online codes? If so, where are they? What are the signs of spring at your house?

4 comments:

  1. As much as I've ordered from Walmart you'd think I'd get a coupon like that! I got nuthin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      Maybe it is because I have never ordered anything and they are trying to get me to start. It appears their are online codes to use at WM. Maybe if you contact WM, they will send you a code.

      Delete
  2. A-a-a-a-a-c-h-o-o. That is the sign of spring here, along with daffodils and tulip trees blooming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Oh, yes. That one, too. As long as I have Zyrtec....

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.