Contact Me

Friday, December 20, 2013

Double Rewards at O'Charley's

Smart Source
 
If you buy a $25 gift card, you will receive $10 in reward cards. You can give someone a $25 gift and it will cost you only $15 in the end.
 
Only available 12/16/13 -- 12/31/13.
Receive 2 $5 reward cards redeemable 1/1/14 --  2/13/14
Enjoy $5 off $10 purchase
 
I suppose the two $5 reward cards could be two more gifts. Can you even buy a drink for $5? I have not been to O'Charley's in years, and I don't drink. It's impossible for me to judge this coupon's real value. There is no O'Charley's in this town. 
 
If this were Ruby Tuesday, I would be all over this deal if I had the money.  At least there is one where I live. Maybe they have a deal like this anyway, just not advertised except in the restaurant or online.  hmmm
 
There are two coupons with coupons codes on the bottom where I cut the ad off.
 
Your turn
Do you ever buy these kinds of restaurant deals?
 


6 comments:

  1. We very rarely seem to have this sort of deal. Occasionally a buy one, get one free deal, but I don't think gift cards are nearly as big over here. Which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rarely have funds for this type deal, but I am going to think about it for gifts next year. Of course, Ruby Tuesday is MINE if I find they have the same sort of bonus cards. Really, it is a shame you do not have them in AU.

      Delete
  2. I've seen lots of these deals around my area, but never jump on them. I rarely give gift cards around the holidays or for birthdays, so I'd have to keep them for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably get exbf to buy it for us to eat. We do go out to eat once in a while. Plus, he goes out to eat with his Dr. Who club.

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen many of those deals this year and truthfully it isn't in my budget

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's not at all in my budget, either. I would jump right on it and show to exbf. lol

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.