Contact Me

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Success!


You have seen this picture before. It is my very long (6')  fruit picker with three pears in it. The reason I count this as a success is because I finally posted a picture after so many months, albeit a picture that is probably four years old.

 I didn't even mean to post this picture and was just fiddling around with Paint when this happened. There is hope for me yet.

Paint is a free program for editing photos. Now, I don't need a new camera with an editing program like I had with my Kodak. Win Win. 

I need to look for a tutorial. Otherwise, I will just be posting random pictures.  I had a picture of a priest or brother or something, wearing his robe with an apron over it with--Eat Monks Bread. Yes, he had loaves of bread with him.

Your turn
Do you use Paint? Post random photos out of ignorance?

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sonya Ann,
      I had so much fun with that I cannot stand it...lol.

      Delete
  2. Hi Linda! To answer your question.... I still have Picasa downloaded on my hard drive and use that for most of photo editing. There's also PicMonkey a great free online program. And just a few months ago I splurged and bought Photoshop Elements 14, a standalone easy-to-use photo editing program that runs a little less than $100. I use Paint a little, but not much. I appreciate your comment how elastic-waist skirts have worked well for you and looking at your blog... I think you may be near the area I'm originally from. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Thanks. I think I used Picasa some, but don't they claim your pictures are theirs to use? I probably need to purchase something. Thanks for that program idea.

      Where are you originally from. You can just email me if you had rather.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.