Contact Me

Friday, February 20, 2015

Mavis Wants to Give You a CASE of Girl Scout Cookies

Go HERE to win a whole case of Girl Scout Cookies. There is no way I would keep these in the house because I would go into a Thin Mint coma. I will give most of these away. I can already taste them. Mavis will mail them to any place on earth. Maybe you have someone in the military that would love to get these.

Leave a comment on my blog, too, and I will give you an extra chance in my next giveaway for leaving a comment below. Of course, go try to win cookies.

Your turn
Who likes Girl Scout cookies? What is your favorite cookie? Did you enter Mavis giveaway?

6 comments:

  1. Thin Mints definitely my favorite. Maybe I'll enter.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie,
      Imagine, you will have enough to share. I always eat Thin Mints in private so I won't have to share.

      Actually, I usually eat the whole box on the way home.

      Delete
  2. Thin Mints? Are these what we call After Eights in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PhilipH,
      I have no idea. These are a crunchy cookie with chocolate on the outside. Does that sound familiar?

      Delete
    2. No PhilipH they are not after eights. Just a thin biscuit with a mint filling and covered in chocolate. They are very good and my favourite Girl Guide Cookie.

      I am in Canada, but am British born.

      Gill in Canada

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.