Contact Me

Friday, September 19, 2014

You have until the end of September 19th


 
Coke codes
 

My Coke Rewards is giving double points on 12-packs codes of Coke products. I keep all those codes in an old Miracle Whip jar so they are not all over the place.  Those above are not all I have and it looks as though very few are from 12-packs. And, I just saw a quart bag of Coke tops.

Today is September 19th. I will wait until the 11th hour to make this more exciting.

I think all this info is correct. But, go to www.mycokerewards to check it out.

Your turn
Has anyone started following this promotion since I told you about it? Come on! Show me how much influence I have...lol.

6 comments:

  1. Nope! #teampepsi Hate Coke!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, I just hashtagged a comment (#teampepsi). It's a Facebook/Twitter thing lol.

      Delete
    2. tlc,
      Okay, I wondered what was happening. Let me know if they have a similar reward because I know people who drink only Pepsi or prefer it.

      Delete
  2. I'm bypassing soda right now, but here is a heartfelt, "GO, LINDA, GO!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherdo,
      I should forego soda, too. Thanks. I got five codes, so 100 points instead of 50.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what your rewards are...

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.