Contact Me

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Did you notice anything funny about this picture?

This is not a repost.
There is a mystery I discovered in the picture. I need help.


What do you see in this picture that is out of place? What do you see? Snow. Bare limbs. Wait a minute, do you see the leaves at the top of the picture? Green leaves on my dogwood tree? Does anyone have an explanation? Usually leaves remain on a tree because the tree is dying or that limb is dying. Hmmph!

This was originally a pink dogwood, but turned white. THEN, the only flowers were on these limbs next to the window. Seeing flowers while I washed dishes, from across the room, or just standing in the kitchen made me think the tree had bloomed. Oh, no...just the branches next to the window, just like this branch with leaves still.

Your turn
Does anyone have a clue as to why these leaves remain green?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.