Contact Me

Monday, June 13, 2016

Why Does Blogger Do This? Knee and Bird Poop

I awoke to no new posts from any of the blogs on my blog roll. This happens all the time. As usual, I had to click on each one to see if there really was a post. Why?

When I post anew, I go to bloggers who have me on her or his blog roll. Sometimes, it takes twelve hours for my new post to show up elsewhere. Why?

If these are "just glitches," then they are ongoing problems since I know I have faced this stupidity for at least three years or more.

Some days, when I open my blog, I see where someone posted "2 minutes ago." Yes, indeed. They just posted. Because of what they said in the latest post, it did appear the post was two minutes old. For instance, the person may have noted the beautiful sunset and it was sunset time here. Maybe the person stated that she hated to go to work today, but had to hurry. Comprende?  Okay, I just don't have an upside down question mark on this keyboard right now.

DON'T READ THIS; IT'S BORING on my blog roll shows she posted 4 days ago! NO...WRONG

This morning, I awoke to a new "thing." My left knee was bent and would not straighten out. I pushed through severe pain to straighten my leg. Then, I could not put weight on my leg. Finally, I managed to walk without pain. This is the better knee!  It needs surgery, but this pain is over the top and the stiffness is beyond anything I have ever had in a knee.

There are three loads of clothes to finish today. I hate it when all my plans are controlled by knee problems! Plus, for some reason most of the dishes were still unclean in the dishwasher. Now, they are nice and dry, so soaking in a dishpan must precede my standing to wash them.

The on-deep-sale clearance lawn chairs have become a bird poop paradise. Last year, they sat in the same location under the same tree. Now, it seems the chairs and table have to be cleaned before sitting down. This leads to less time sitting in the yard. That makes me sad. Maybe I need to put a scarecrow nearby.

Of course, the weather has been so torrid, I was glad not to sit. After a brief cool down with a few showers, the temps will be going right back into the 90s again later in the week.

Going to rewash dishes if I can stand that long.

Your turn
Does Blogger ever seem not to report new posts on your blog?  Do you face bird poop on your lawn furniture?

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't understand Blogger a lot of the time either. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it.

    Bird poop? Every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne,
    I felt ashamed to complain about the bird poop once I went outdoors to hundreds of bird songs and realized poop was a small price to pay for all that beauty. Then, I reached my newly washed car and was annoyed anew at all the bird poop on my car...lol...cannot win this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes blogger doesn't update my blog roll a lot of the time either. It is annoying to say the least. You would think with all the technology available that would not be an issue.

    Our porch is covered in bird poop...but maybe that is because I have a bird feeder hanging from the porch. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger picks on me too.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.