Contact Me

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Weight Loss--20 lb total

working in cemetery
My friend and I were driving along when I saw the above in the midst of the cemetery. (If I get this posted, I cannot keep correcting the text.) I wanted to drive over, but she did not want to and took picturesfrom across the road.

I imagine these people drove here and brought fresh flowers. They were also wrestling with the tombstone. When I fist saw this, it appeared they drove on the grass. There is a road there.

Yesterday, I had potato chips, fun bars, Coke, spaghetti sauce over pasta. Today, I had rest of the Coke, more potato chips, spaghetti, and salad. It is 7 pm and I am done--no more food today.

For the last several months with no water, I have had a BK whopper jr with cheese, lettuce only, tomato only, light Mayo, sr coke light on ice. I te this 3-5 times a week. I did eat other things at home.

When I told my gastroenterologist I had lost twelve pounds, he looked concerned and asked me if it was on purpose. How do I answer that when I mave been trying to lose this weight for fivce years?
I am struggling to drink enough water these days when I am ill. I slept until 2Pm and went to bed at 2 am after a 4 hour nap in the evening.

I think I had lost about 12 lbs 4 oz and this time 7 lbs and some ounces--right at 20 lbs. People all over have told me for three weeks or more that I looked like I hAd lost weight through midriff. Ex bf said same thing yesterday when I asked him. This afternoon, I pulled up a fresh pair of panties. THEY WERE BAGGY IN FRONT AND BACk.

Tomorrow, I am going back to dr. I am sitting on the bed, and need to lie down. Oh, struggled to go to church dinner and brought spaghetti home to hens. They love pasta.

5 comments:

  1. Well the weight loss is great but only if it's because you are trying to lose and not because you are ill. I hope your health improves, it must be hard feeling tired all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LL Cool Joe,
      I hope so too. I think my allergist might help me more than just getting sick and getting antibiotics all the time. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately, I have never been able to keep weight off that I lose because I don't feel well. As soon as I start feeling better, the weight creeps right back on. I hope you are able to do better than I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane,
      I have never actually lost weight from being ill, maybe a pound or two, but never 20. I hope I can keep it off. I actually have been trying, but not too hard...lol.

      Delete

  3. The Best Waist Trainer for lower belly fat forms around your waist in such a way that your body heat has nowhere to go. This stimulates your fat burning around your abdomen and you will lose weight faster. In contrast to a regular ''shaper'' you not only shape your figure much more effectively, but it also makes you slimmer.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.