Contact Me

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Funky Chicken and A Cold One

Signs around town.
Yes, the artist has antiques

new sign that I don't like as well
Yes, it is a chicken. See below.


This is in front of a restaurant that was a Mexican restaurant, hence the fajita sign, above. And, the crape myrtles grew!

 from a previous blog post


having a cool one

 
Today, it was sooo hot. Above are Thelma and Louise having a cool one. I took my last six ice cubes to give them an icy drink. They drank their fill, like they had not had any water for ages.

Your turn
Anyone having a cold one today? Giving your animals some cool? Is the weather hot where you are? It was 100 F here today, about 38 C.

2 comments:

  1. I prefer the older sign too. It's more grassroots and real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      I think she drew and painted it herself. She may have painted the later one, too. I will have to ask her.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.