Contact Me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Disappointment

Around 2 pm, I called my son and left a message on his cell, "Call me when you are about 30 minutes from here. I am going to take a bath and a nap." He immediately called me and said that they ran out of time and would not be here. He also said he emailed me three times, two weeks ago and last week. I found the last one emailed on 7-18-11, late Monday night, telling me there had been a change in plans. So, "ran out of time" or "change in plans." Which? They were in KY rushing to spend a couple of weeks with her parents in North Dakota, so he could not talk.

I won't say anymore about this on my blog. I will read your comments but will not comment. In the four hours since I talked to him, I have cried many times, long, sobbing cries.  I don't want to cry anymore. I WILL respond to a personal email.

So, I am home with lots of goodies I got out just for the children. It is a beautiful day for them to play in the yard. And, I am so sad.

Now, I am going to renew efforts to organize and fill my coupon binder. Does anyone have a binder with coupons? Filing doesn't work for me. I don't want to save the whole coupon section and cut later as I find items. When I have the coupon binder up to date, I take it with me into every store. Oftentimes, I find an item reduced so much that the coupon makes it free or worth pennies.  This is not a sale, it is a permanent markdown on an item no longer being carried by the store.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your hurt feelings. I am sending you an email.

    Yes, I have a coupon binder and do a lot of the same things you do with mark downs, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your disappointment over the canceled visit. I know you don't see your grandkids very often....such a shame. 8-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to be angry and disapointed.
    Sometimes even the better raised kids forget their manners but I'm sorry you didn't get to see your grandkids.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry to learn of your disappointment. life isn't always kind to us, is it? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.