Contact Me

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

$9 in Coke Rewards (Free Cokes)

3 x $3 Coke coupons

I have learned to check often on mycoke.rewards to see what is being offered for coke rewards codes. Usually, 240 points are required for a free 12-pack of Cokes. This particular day, 160 points were required for a free 12-pack. Luckily, I had enough points for three 12-pack cartons of Coke.
 
Less than two weeks later, I received the three coupons above. Since I had three 24-packs, these three coupons are tucked in my purse. That must be some sort of record for speed in receiving a Coke reward.
 
 
My grandchildren sometimes find a "Free 12-pack" coupon in with a birthday gift I mail to NYC. It always good to keep little goodies stashed to use for a gift or as a little extra something when mailing gifts.  Coke coupons fall in the category of gifts, just like batteries will this year.
 
Ooops! Maybe not! My grandson prefers Pepsi if he can get that and only drinks Cokes at his house if that is all there is. Daughter and granddaughter are cutting back on Coke consumption. Maybe these are all mine.
 
Occasionally, Cokes are $9 for 3 12-packs at different stores. They may be be free if I buy them that week. Since there is no hurry to buy these and I actually have two 24-packs left (used one up) in the kitchen, I can wait until the week Cokes are the cheapest. Win me!
 
At any rate, this is a better deal than using more points to claim the reward.
 
Your turn
 
Did you see this special deal for a Coke coupon for fewer than usual Coke points? 

8 comments:

  1. I definitely prefer Pepsi over Coke :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tlc,
      You and my grandson will just have to miss this! I actually like Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke, but overall Coke is it for me.

      Delete
  2. I can swing both ways -- diet Pepsi or diet Coke. I have started saving the codes from the Coke containers but have yet to go online and look into what I can get.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janie,
      Great. Just post codes within their timeline, at least every three months, I think. If you are using Coke tops, use a flashlight to be able to clearly see the number. All things that look like and "O" as in the alphabet are a number zero.

      Delete
  3. I don't like either Pepsi or Coke. We didn't get them when I was a child and they are a habit I just never acquired. Which is probably just as well. I have enough bad habits as it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it is just as well. We had about 3 oz Coke when I was a child, and only had that maybe once a month.

      Delete
  4. I wonder if my human could use those Coke coupons in Britain and get Pepsi instead :)

    Pawsitive wishes,

    Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. klahanie,
    If you do things like that in Britain. I doubt it. Do you even have the codes in the caps and on cartons? However, my friend would like that idea. Don't give him ideas!

    Thank you for stopping by, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet superstar.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.