Contact Me

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Raccoons invading my home

Chapter five

I finally became exhausted and went to bed. I kept hearing something and could not sleep. Finally, I got up because the racket came nearer my bedroom. The raccoons were between the floors and one had eaten through my bedroom ceiling. I shone a flashlight at the hole and Mama Raccoon was hissing and growling at me.  I chased it by screaming and fled the bedroom, afraid he would come down and hurt me.

I went back to the den and there were three holes in the ceiling! One was looking down at me growling. I am just terrified. The raccoon wants my hens so much it is willing to tear my house down.

Animal Control is on the way if they can find a live trap. I have one live trap, but this calls for stronger measurers. I am going to poison them even if they die between floors.

Does anyone have any ideas? Have you had raccoons eat your hens or try to get into your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.