Contact Me

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Griping and Moaning

I don't feel like writing, so I am griping and moaning.

Well, that is what I feel like doing! I am a bit ill at the moment and have been for the last three days. I know I have a fever, even if it is ever so slight. This cold chill in the air has left a feverish chill in my body. Okay, it seems that way! It is such a miserable feeling that I have actually been looking over my gloves, thinking maybe I need to dress more warmly.

The high is in the sixties and it is only in the high thirties when  I go to bed, way too warm for gloves. More about gloves next time. My bones ache. My eyeballs ache. The chicken noodle soup was good.

And the commode runs almost continually and there is a puddle of water under the tub. Aaaaargh. When I feel like typing actual thoughts, I will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.