Contact Me

Monday, November 8, 2010

Fancy That

FANCY

By now you may have guessed that Fancy is my favorite hen. (Just don't tell Thelma and Louise.) Fancy came to sit in the swing with me just now and quickly decided she wanted to sit on the back. She was talking to me the whole time. Isn't she a sweet, magnificent bird? Or, maybe you cannot see it. Okay, don't want to bore you.

All the raccoons, dead chicken, living indoors part, and the cold has been stressful for her little hen life. She pecks out her chest feathers. Soon, she will be wearing a chicken apron if she does not watch herself. I guess feather plucking is the equivalent of nail-biting in humans.  Hmmmm?

Fancy is sitting on my swing near the back door. The swing in which I lie in the summer is located on the other side of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.