Contact Me

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Treehouse

a child's dream come true

As I was driving along, I saw this tree house and had to stop and take a picture. I did not dare get closer since this was in the country. You just never know when a dog will come blazing out and bite. It was daring of me to even get out of the car.

Since I could not talk to anyone in the house, I will use my imagination. I imagine a father and child or children building this together. I imagine the children spending lots of time using their imagination and playing in this. It can be a castle, fort, ship, dungeon, anything. Any of these pretend scenarios beats excess sitting in the house watching tv.
 
I wish I had a tree house all of a sudden.
 
 
Your turn
Did you ever have a tree house? Do you have one now?

2 comments:

  1. Never had one. Never had one for my daughter. (but I sure could use one now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lotta joy,
    Same on all three counts for me. Maybe my grandchild can have one.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.