Contact Me

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The Universe Responded

As I mulled over the trap for the chipmunks, I tried to think of all scenarios. If squirrels jump in, they can jump out, but in doing so they might turn the trap over. If raccoons get nosy, they won't jump in but will probably dump the trap.

I could tie the trap to something like the legs of a sturdy table sitting in the yard. Or, I could wire it to something. I don't have sturdy string, and I am not sure if I have that much wire.

As I wished for bungee cords, I knew all mine were used, broken, rotten, gone.

The ad for Harbor Freight arrived Tuesday, and there it was--free bungee cords with a purchase. Aha!

If I tie the bucket to the table legs and have the bucket under the table,  rain won't raise the level of the water.

My boombox will not pick up the signal for the radio station that plays Christmas music unto New Year's Day. Maybe they quit the day after Christmas. When I bought the wire on Saturday, it was 30 cents/ft, but it was marked down to 6 cents/foot. The universe is kind.

Or maybe "Luck favors the prepared."

Not a universe thing here-->Today, exbf and I went by HF. Before I went in, I asked him if he needed anything. He could think of nothing. So, I got him/us a set of bungee cords. They probably are not good ones, but for this they will work. I want them to drown, not swim to the side of the pool and escape!

As exbf was leaving, he said, "Oh, when you asked if I needed anything, I forgot I need scissors. Didn't you get some the other day?" Well, yes I did, two pair, but could not find them, so I gave him mine which I opened two days ago.

It was a good day with blue, cloudless skies and temperature in mid 60s.

Maybe the universe hearing and answering was just synchronicity. Jung explained it as the occurrence of two seeming related events not causal events. Maybe that is how the universe answers. ???

Urspo will surely straighten out all this.

Do you ever think of something and it appears? Or, does something you need happen along at just the right moment?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is synchronicity.
    The ability to get meaning out of what looks to be meaningless events.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.