Contact Me

Monday, September 18, 2017

Water Still Here

Today, I called the guy who was going to pump out the basement on Saturday. It turns out there was a huge water line break and he worked on that emergency. He told me when he would be here another day.

Now, I have to plunge the commode since I could not flush for so long. No, I never put paper in the commode.

I am not quite as dizzy as when I awoke this morning. I am coughing now. However, the doctor said my chest was clear last week. Meds are helping.

Crackers are all I have had to eat today and it is almost 4 pm. There is a family sized pork entrée in the freezer and frozen broccoli. okay, I had the pork bbq, green beans, and broccoli for dinner. I know I had two green things. I wanted them, okay? It was all so good, I had seconds.

My plan for the evening/night is to make chocolate chip cookies, the kind that come in a flat layer in the refrigerated section. I refuse to cook anything that needs to mess up dishes. Dinner was cooked in disposable parchment paper and eaten on disposable paper plate/platter decorated like watermelon.

I am starting to feel so much better. Maybe I can continue to hand sew pumpkins tomorrow. I paid $.97 for  a piece of fabric to make two--a Halloween print. Here in the house, I found a black and white chevron fabric for others, maybe a dozen. Stuffing, thread, and yard for the ribs is all right here. I need a six inch needle which I will get with a coupon.

A $20 coupon cost me $6. Tomorrow, I can go to the fabric store and get the needle there and probably more material for pumpkins.

There will be no cookies if I don't go and slice them and put them in the oven. Since I will cook them on parchment paper on the same pan on which I cooked the dinner, there will be no more dishes to wash.

Don't you love the day you actually think you might live after having been so ill? I may have asked, but is anyone making fabric pumpkins?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.