Contact Me

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lunch and Relapse

Today, I went to one of the free lunches. While there, I felt like I was going to faint again. I had someone drive me home while another car followed me. The light-headed feeling was not hunger or tiredness.

When I took my first dose of antibiotic today, I realized I had left off one yesterday. NOT good! I must do better.

J is going to drive me to deliver my entries for the Fair. And, she agreed to feed Dominique. Right now, it is pouring, so I hope it stops before she gets here. On the weather map on the weather station, there is a red blob over the town. Thankfully, it is moving quickly. But, there is another right behind it. RED blobs are the heaviest rain. Exbf must have driven to work in the rain.

It looks like I will not get to go to the sewing shop to use my coupon, the $20 dollar coupon that I paid $6 to buy. Maybe J will want to drive me there. Maybe I will let her choose something for sewing since she has no supplies. My friend with whom she is staying has plenty, so she has not missed needles and threads, yet. She will when she moves into her own place.

Okay, the rain has let up and the next blob of red is not coming through here. It moved to the south enough we will only get drizzles, not driving, pouring rain. This rain calls for shoes, so I need to change my sandals.

The guy probably won't come to pump the basement in the rain. He would have to work from the outside for a while until he could get it out. There is a roof over the entrance, but not enough to keep him dry while he works.

The only thing I have bought this last five days is the cookies ready to break off an bake.

That's my Tuesday so far.

How is your Tuesday so far or your Wednesday if it is Wednesday where you live?

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Hopefully the water guy will get there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are feeling worse again. Hopefully the meds will kick in and the weather will stabilize so you can get some relief.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Thanks, I am going to doctor tomorrow as I don't want to drive today, and I still have meds. I think the weather is at 30% chance for the rest of the week. Maybe I will be in the 70% area that does not get rain tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Adding my hope that you will improve quickly to everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EC,
      I think I need magic fairy dust sprinkled on me...lol. thanks.

      Delete
  4. If I had that magic wand....I am glad J is going to feed Dominic - what a relief that is I am sure. Hang it there - it will get better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, Bring it on if you find one. Her bf is home, so she will have a struggle to get here. We hate each other. He is an abuser. He takes her phone away to punish her for being here to long and talking to their host too long. THEN, he started something at work, and later he told her he would make her lose her job. I told here there were other jobs. And, that where she works might bar him from coming there. The police would help her employer.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.