Contact Me

Saturday, September 24, 2016

More Plants to Regrow from Kitchen Scraps

I have regrown a few plants from kitchen scraps and could link you to those posts. My eye hurts to much to even think about it. The celery turned out great. When the tornado tore up the town and left me without electricity for five days, I had other things to think about! So, it died.

This video shows more plants to regrow from kitchen scraps.

Your turn
What have you regrown from scraps? Did you find something new here to regrow from your kitchen scraps?

5 comments:

  1. I didn't watch the video, so I don't know if it's listed, but I have a bok choy stem in the window starting to regrow now. I don't know how well it will work, guess we'll see! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina,
      If it is growing, it seems it's doing fine. Are you going to plant it?

      Delete
  2. Yes, I'll put it in a pot if it seems that's going to keep growing. Right now there are just the tiniest green bumps showing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina,
      The bok choy will probably never be the same as what you bought. It may be like celery, just something to cut from and use a little. However, if you leave it long enough, you could have a whole new plant. Imagine that!

      Delete
  3. Yes, I buy the live plant herbs and plant them for future use. I still have some oregnao and basil.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.