Contact Me

Monday, January 7, 2013


Another good day for coupons. On Saturday I took advantage of the doubling of $1 coupons. Coupled with a store special, I scored big.

Package of Energizer Max AA with 8 batteries were $9.99. The store special was 2 pack of batteries for price of 1 pack. That's 16 batteries for $9.99. I had a $2 coupon which was not doubled.

Energizer batteries 2 8-packs
Regular price $9.99x2=$19.98
store special 2 for price of 1
2 packages for $19.98
I used $2 coupon
$9.99-$2.00=$7.99

Savings--40%



4 comments:

  1. Jane,
    Yes! Coupled with store sales, coupons are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love a good deal like that?! I got a few good deals today too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thrifty Mom,
      I love a good deal! Did you blog about your deals? Okay, I am going to check your blog.

      Delete

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.