Contact Me

Friday, April 8, 2011

Exercising my brain

I finally went to Flickr and figured it out yesterday. Then, I went back today to work with it and put pictures on my blog. Whew, what a workout my brain had!

I have read that it is good to work the brain to learn new things. Well, new connections were definitely formed yesterday and today. At first, I decided to just go find someone to show me. Then, I decided that I want to be a mentally fit old lady some day, so I did the work myself.

Since I want to stay abreast of technology as long as I can, I am soooo proud of myself. However, I am physically exhausted!

Your turn
Do you deliberately take on difficult brain tasks in order to maximize you brain "muscle?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, hoping the annoyances have gone away.